Baron Pen Question

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Status
Not open for further replies.
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

gerryr

From me![:D] I began stocking Schmidt refills quite some time ago and I often sell one or two with each Baron. I also tell people that they can buy Pilot G2 refills at Wally World although they don't fit exactly right.

Rudy Vey

I normally give away a free Schmidt refill but always tell my customers that refills can be had at office supply stores like Staples for example.
Lately I am testing the Pilot and Uniball refills, and must say I favor the last ones. The Pilots I used had a tendency to smear and I was very disappointed, this refill was often recommended here. I gave one also to a good friend, who is one of my best customers, and he had the same experience - maybe just a bad batch. The Uniball is supposedly check-safe, i.e. it cannot be removed like other ink (at least they say so...).

Jerryconn

Rudy, Is Uniball the brand name? I have have used the G2 for some time and like you said it can be smeared if not careful.

Rudy Vey

Originally posted by Jerryconn
<br />Rudy, Is Uniball the brand name? I have have used the G2 for some time and like you said it can be smeared if not careful.

Yes, UniBall, is the brand: here is a link, but I bought them in Staples when I bought my G2, they were are a bit cheaper than the G2's.

http://www.uniball-na.com/

Originally posted by Rudy Vey
<br />
<br />Rudy, Is Uniball the brand name? I have have used the G2 for some time and like you said it can be smeared if not careful.

Yes, UniBall, is the brand: here is a link, but I bought them in Staples when I bought my G2, they were are a bit cheaper than the G2's.

I looked at the UniBall site, looks like several types of refills. Which type do you buy?

Rudy Vey

Originally posted by galoot_loves_tools
<br />
Originally posted by Rudy Vey
<br />

I looked at the UniBall site, looks like several types of refills. Which type do you buy?

I went to Staples and took an old Schmidt refill with me, just checked size and they fit. Too bad I tossed the packaging already out, should have noted the part #.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom