Baron/Navigator

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Status
Not open for further replies.

massman

Im brand new to this addiction and have completed less than 20 pens in 3 weeks. I recently purchased a couple of Navigator pen kits at Woodcrafts 30% off sale. Its exactly the same as the Baron kit I bought on line. Is this correct?? Are there any other pen kits that are the same but different names??[?][?][?]

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

MesquiteMan

Retired Head Moderator
Although I have not turned one yet, I believe the Jr. Gent from Craft Supplies USA is basically the same as a Baron. I could be wrong though. I will find out next week when my order from CSUSA gets here!

Fangar

Originally posted by MesquiteMan
<br />Although I have not turned one yet, I believe the Jr. Gent from Craft Supplies USA is basically the same as a Baron. I could be wrong though. I will find out next week when my order from CSUSA gets here!

Actually the Jr's now are a little larger than the Baron. They used to be the same (Version I). Version II's are larger.

Fangar

wdcav1952

Activities Manager Emeritus
Originally posted by Fangar
<br />
Originally posted by MesquiteMan
<br />Although I have not turned one yet, I believe the Jr. Gent from Craft Supplies USA is basically the same as a Baron. I could be wrong though. I will find out next week when my order from CSUSA gets here!

Actually the Jr's now are a little larger than the Baron. They used to be the same (Version I). Version II's are larger.

Fangar

Also, the Jr VII has a tapered lower barrel unlike the Baron. Forgetting that little detail can really "unmake" your day! DAMHIKT!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom