Baron II

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Irish Pat

Could someone tell me what is the lenght of the Baron II Pen RB when finished.
Is the Baron II a good pen kit or is there a similar kit as good as it?

Pat.
Ireland

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

its_virgil

The baron is 5.130 inches long with the cap in place...rollerball or fountain pen. Baron II...that is a new one for me. Didn't know there was a baron II.
Do a good turn daily!
Don

Could someone tell me what is the lenght of the Baron II Pen RB when finished.
Is the Baron II a good pen kit or is there a similar kit as good as it?

Pat.
Ireland

ed4copies

Local Chapter Manager
Timberbits sells the "Baron II". I'd assume it's the same size since they just jazzed it up a bit.

That did NOT hold true for their version of the Cambridge, which they later renamed.

"Assuming" is likely to be risky in this case:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

dtswebb

Pat,

More to your question, the Baron from Berea Hardwoods is a great pen, either in the rollerball or fountain pen. I turn quite a few in the various platings.

If you like the Baron, the Sedona uses the same bushings but has a different look. I like the rounded ends and the center band treatment.

Both the Baron and Sedona seem to be the right size for a man or a woman. Myself, I have large, stubby hands and prefer the El Grande/Churchill sized pens.

As to the Baron II, it looks identical to the Baron, but with a 12 sided nib section instead of the six sided nib section we're familiar with. However, when in doubt, it's always better to go back to the supplier for the required information. Why not drop the folks at Timberbits a note and ask?

Matthew

Top Bottom