Baron and Gentlemen kits

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Dvoigt

Are the Baron and Gentlemen kits the same? What are the differences? If they are similar are they close enough to mix the kits together on finished pens or no.

Thanks
Derek

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

igran7

They are not the same. The baron kits have a smaller tube diameter than the jr. Gent. Different bushings as well. The only thing that is interchangable is the finger grip nib portion.

ed4copies

Local Chapter Manager
I prefer the Jr. Gent, cause I can change my mind if it's spectacular and assemble it as a Jr. Statesman. Also use Retro fittings, if it seems best there.

mick

I prefer the Jr. Gent, cause I can change my mind if it's spectacular and assemble it as a Jr. Statesman. Also use Retro fittings, if it seems best there.
I prefer the Jr Gents for all the reasons Ed stated.....plus the big advantage the Jr Gent has over the Baron is that pesky black ring on the Baron threads and CB. It tends to wear off over time leaving the brass showing.

ed4copies

Local Chapter Manager
What about Sierra Vista vs Jr Gent? Where is the best place to get either of these?
Depends on how many you want.

If 20+ go to Beartoothwoods or Berea (Sierra) for the Jr. Gent, go to CSUSA.

If less than 20, we are now handling them at www.exoticblanks.com
Our prices are better than their single, but not as good as their 20+. Also have bushings. Don't be afraid to leave email with suggestions.

We only handle the sierra VISTA, not the true sierra, yet.

Top Bottom