Banksia Pod Blank

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

phillywood

Has any one in USA bought or received any Banksia Pods or Blanks of this wood directly from Australia? I mean it has postage and the custom declaration made out in Australia? If so, would you please PM me I have a qsn. To ask about how to get it shipped to US. I need this ifno. ASAP.

Thank you.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

alphageek

Former Moderator
Phillip... Try sending Amos (wooden_ink) a PM...

My guess is the people who looked based on your title don't know. I would think that if anyone knows, Amos might since he lives there and has shipped things to the US.

ldb2000

Phillip , I get my shell stock from Sydney and have had no real problems unless the shipper filled out the customs form wrong (or forgot to inital it like he did last time) . Most people who ship from down under know what forms to fill out and include . I wouldn't worry about it .

gawdelpus

Passed Away May 11, 2015
In Memoriam
Are you talking about just the pods, or already cast banksia blanks, castings don't seem to be a problem in or out of Australia :) Try PM to Neil (dai sensei) I am pretty sure he has had dealings with this issue ,cheers ~ John

phillywood

Thank you guys for comming to rescue. Both me and the gentlman sending it to me are new at this and I wanted to make sure his favor in not gone lost in the mail. I try your suggestions and see if I can get an answer. appreciate it you took time to reply.

JerrySambrook

Phil,

A little patience is in order for you.
You could have gotten 91 replies of "no, I have not done that"

When the appripriate people saw this thread who have done that, then they replied.

Going from your title, I thought you were going to ask advise about turning them

Jerry

phillywood

Phil,

A little patience is in order for you.
You could have gotten 91 replies of "no, I have not done that"

When the appripriate people saw this thread who have done that, then they replied.

Going from your title, I thought you were going to ask advise about turning them

Jerry
No, i was trying to help the gentleman who is sending me some of them and I have never sent anything to or received something from Australia. I was just trying to save a favor someone is doing for me so it won't go to waste. Other than that I can wait for turning them anyways. I just got 5 new meds for my back pain, so I am not in a hurry for turning yet.

phillywood

Wow, not even the ones who sell the banksia would like to help? I got 91 visits to this thread and no answer. I was wondering what went wrong?

LOL, PM your address and will send you 2 or 3 free of charge unless you want the 44 gallon drum !!:biggrin:

Hey! nice to see all those new people here.

:confused::confused::confused: I am not asking anyone to send anything. I was asking about the inforamtion and I got the answer through PM thank you!

Top Bottom