Ball point refill for roller ball?

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

keandkafu

Just a cigar style pen, not a real cigar. All of my cigar kits are rollerball (Woodcraft and Penn State) The customer wants a cross style ball point refill. He likes them better than a rollerball. If you have some that are ballpoint, can you tell me where you got them? Thanks

Kevin

Dan Masshardt

There is a cigar rollerball that penn state makes but that's the only one in aware of.

I think you may be a a little confused or using different terms maybe

The cigar pen takes a Parker style ballpoint. Cross style is also a ballpoint.

Any pen kit make that's retractable is NOT a rollerball.

Not sure if that helps.

lwalper

Yeah, I get confused over rollerball, gel, ballpoint, etc too. I've got some Parker gels that seem to work real well.

kovalcik

Make you customer a Cigar with a Schmidt Easyflow 9000 refill. He won't be disappointed.

I believe Smitty, Exotic Blanks, Classic Nib, and Richard Greenwald (all IAP vendors) carry the refill and I am sure there are other sources.

Dan Masshardt

Make you customer a Cigar with a Schmidt Easyflow 9000 refill. He won't be disappointed. I believe Smitty, Exotic Blanks, Classic Nib, and Richard Greenwald (all IAP vendors) carry the refill and I am sure there are other sources.

They sure are good.

On the other hand, if the customer doesn't want a rollerball and likes cross refills, it could be the wrong direction.

They are pretty rollerball feeling which makes them so good. :)

Top Bottom