Baby Shower Pen Set Ideas

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Seer

My 10th grandchild is due in September and they are having a baby shower in 2 weeks. The theme is monkeys and the colors are a green and brown. I was talking to loml about maybe making a pen set out of some nice zebrawood I had and then raffling them off as a prize. I have a set of 24kt slimlines I can use but I think a Black finish would look better, either mat or enamel. What do you all think? Actually fishing for ideas.
Thanks

Marc Phillips

Just an idea....

My 10th grandchild is due in September and they are having a baby shower in 2 weeks. The theme is monkeys and the colors are a green and brown. I was talking to loml about maybe making a pen set out of some nice zebrawood I had and then raffling them off as a prize. I have a set of 24kt slimlines I can use but I think a Black finish would look better, either mat or enamel. What do you all think? Actually fishing for ideas.
Thanks

They have these rub off transfer stickers at Micheal's .... I am sure they will have Monkeys somwhere...

Stick them on a pen after you coat the pen with one coat of CA as a sealer, then apply a few coats of CA over all... the decals are thin enough for a few coats of CA to coat the pen smoothly....

Attachments

• MindysPen.jpg
    MindysPen.jpg
    26.8 KB · Views: 200
Top Bottom