Auctions?

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

wickford

I'm sure this is probably not the correct forum for this post, but since this one seems to be one of the most popular, I thought I'd post here...

Being fairly new to this site, I don't know all of the stuff that's out here yet and I just ran across a section for IAP Fundraising auctions. So I'm wondering if there is anyway for a notification to go out if a new fundraising auction is posted? I would have been interested in bidding on the couple that I just looked at, but I didn't know they were there until I accidentally stumbled across them.

Maybe I should just look at that area more often now that I know its there, but being a creature of habit, I often times just go to a couple of forums...

Anyone have any thoughts, or additional info on these?

Thanks!

Jeff

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

airrat

Jeff,
When you are on the home page you can click active topics and it will show all new topics since your last view. That is how I view all new topics. You can also at the top right of that screen change it to go back so many hours and show what topics were active in the last 12(for example) hours.

Hope that helps.

ed4copies

Local Chapter Manager
Set your browser to return to the site at "active topics", select "since last visit".

Then, you will always see what has been added since your last visit. ALL forum(s) or fora.

Even creatures of habit, can form NEW, BETTER habits:D:D:D:D:D:D

jeff

Administrator
Staff member
Good suggestion. You can now subscribe to the entire fundraising forum. Click the subscribe icon in the forums window and you'll be notified of all new posts in this forum.

Thanks to DCBluesman for recommending this!

Top Bottom