Attention Rifle Round and Bullet Pen Makers...

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Status
Not open for further replies.

YoYoSpin

A friend of mine who is a professional jeweler, large-scale retailer and wholesaler, would like to get quotes on "Rifle Round Pens". I don't do this kind of work, so the job is open to other IAP members.

The quantities needed are in the range of 50 to 500 per year. If you're interested in this work, carefully read the next paragraph and send the required information to Diane DeMarco by clicking here.

At a minimum, you'll need to provide budgetary (non-committal planning only) wholesale pricing for quantities in the range of 50 to 500 finished pens, along with photos of your proposed design or designs. Preferably, the pens would be made from a large rifle round like a .250 or bigger and natural bone, antler and/or wood (no plastics). If your price is right and the designs look good, you'll then be asked to provide a prototype for inspection and firm pricing. Noting that these will be hand-made, it is not necessary for every pen to look exactly alike, so you’ll have some liberty in the looks of the finished product.

Anyone who is interested in this business should provide the information described above to Diane no later than Friday 24 June. If you have any questions about this, feel free to contact me or Diane.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

ctEaglesc

Passed Away Jul 4, 2008
In Memoriam
Originally posted by Rifleman
<br />Eagle! Are you listening? This could be your retirement. [:p]
What are you NUTS????????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
50 may be one thing, <b>500?</b>
Might cut down on the "creative time"

Thumbs

Ed,.................Have you listened to these guys, lately?

Good thing it doesn't involve live ammunition!

<b>THAT!</b>.....sounds so dangerous![}:)][}:)]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom