Attention Resin Makers!

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Status
Not open for further replies.
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

elody21

I guess the easy way would be to use white tiger striped paper glued onto a brass tube and cast in clear acrylic.?

elody21

Bev,
I actually have been trying to think of a way to make them. I took my son back to his summer intern job at college (3 hours away) and believe it or not my son and I batted ideas back and forth for at least an hour! He knew nothing about PR (he does now) but loves problem solving. I have a couple of ideas I plan on trying tomorrow. The problem with PR is it is difficult to "train" to do what you want. I have already had 2 failures.
I'll give it another try and let you know. Alice

elody21

That was what I said at the beginning of this thread. Actually I said a picture.

elody21

Hi Bev, I cast some more blanks this morning. I will post the pic of the blanks after they set up. I think I have a good cast this time! I think this will do it. Alice
Bev, It is difficult to see what the end results will be. More black will show when they are turned. Send me your address and I will send these out as soon as I am sure they are set up well. I hope these will do. Alice
20056813158_tigerstripes.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom