assembly of a churchill

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Status
Not open for further replies.

hughbie

hello all. i am making my first churchill for a friend and want to get this right. the directions i have from berea is a bit confusing especially since they don't have an exploded view of just the churchill.
anyone have a more clearer set of directions that they would be glad to share with me? i'll be forever in your debt

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

PenWorks

Hughbie, I had to reply, I have never ever been in someone's forever debt ! [:p]

Here you go, does this help.

200783195833_churchillparts.jpg
<br />

I will be thinking of my 3 wishes or whatever comes with a forever debt [:D] Good luck on the Churchill

hughbie

i bow to the great and wonderful 'Anthony'. thanx. that's just what i was needing.......such a simple task........it doesn't quite warrent 'forever' in debt.......does it? [:I]

PenWorks

I don't hear an "Indian giver" do I ? (is that still politically a correct term?)

How many people out there, would drop everything they were doing, go into the shop, un bag a churchill kit, lay it out in the photo booth, take the picture, go to the computer and crop it, then post the reply, all in a matter of 19 minutes and 18 secounds from you rrequest, so you can make a wonderful churchill pen for your friend, who will probabbly be forever in your debt ?

If that is not a forever debt, I don't know what is [:D] [:p]

wood-of-1kind

Originally posted by PenWorks
<br />
How many people out there, would drop everything they were doing, go into the shop, un bag a churchill kit, lay it out in the photo booth, take the picture, go to the computer and crop it, then post the reply, all in a matter of 19 minutes and 18 secounds from you rrequest

Anthony you're the "king" of Kindess. Priceless.

-Peter-[:)]

cdcarter

I've never turned a Churchill and ordered 3 today, so it will certainly be helpful to me, but since I didn't order it up, I ain't payin'!

Still, I appreciate it.[:)]

Originally posted by PenWorks
<br />Hughbie, I had to reply, I have never ever been in someone's forever debt ! [:p]

Firefyter-emt

Now the big thing with these is make SURE you drill a "press block" that will protect the threads and press on the silver ring only. I like to use Corian scrap myself. I do not think you could even press this kit togather without breaking the thread coupler if you don't use the press block. Good luck, this is my favorite kit.

drayman

thats what i like about this forum, penworks your a star in my book[^][^][^][^]
regards colin.

hughbie

i want to thank you all. i'm off to try this assemble......maybe i can even figure out what is meant by a press block (a piece drilled to slip over the item that you want to press........ya have to be pretty accruate correct???)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom