Assembling a puzzle pen blank

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
I resently bought some jigsaw puzzle laser inlay blanks from Constant at Laserlinez and need some advive on the easiest way to assembly these. Following the instructions I can get the first three rows put together but the last row just doesn't want to go. I was bale to ge tthe larger tube assemblied but the small tube I am having problems with.

The pieces look like they are cut on an angle pointing to the center of the tube which makes since, but this means the pieces have to go in that way and I just can't seem to get two of the "ears" on the puzzle pieces to start at the same time.

I have already busted off two of the "ears", I was able to glue one back on I have not attempted the other yet, but the one I glued back on is going to have a line in it.

If anyone out there knows of any tricks to get these together I am all ears.

Thanks, Mike

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
I resently bought some jigsaw puzzle laser inlay blanks from Constant at Laserlinez and need some advive on the easiest way to assembly these. Following the instructions I can get the first three rows put together but the last row just doesn't want to go. I was bale to ge tthe larger tube assemblied but the small tube I am having problems with.

The pieces look like they are cut on an angle pointing to the center of the tube which makes since, but this means the pieces have to go in that way and I just can't seem to get two of the "ears" on the puzzle pieces to start at the same time.

I have already busted off two of the "ears", I was able to glue one back on I have not attempted the other yet, but the one I glued back on is going to have a line in it.

If anyone out there knows of any tricks to get these together I am all ears.

Thanks, Mike

Did you try it like I explained this morning in the pm?
I have finished 4 puzzle kits today with different methods and they all worked out great.

Give me a call in the morning.

Success!!!

After emailing with Constant he was able to give me some tips on how to get it assembled. I think the biggest problem that I was having was I was not using enough force on the parts to get them to snap together. Also wetting them just a little helped.

I have it all together and sanded. Now just have to put the finish coat on.

Top Bottom