Asking for help

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

its_virgil

I would like to write a few articles for my monthly column, "The Penturner's Column" in More Woodturning, on (1) casting and (2) the Beall Pen Wizard. I only cast snake skins and other clear castings.

(I) So, I would like to have pictures of other things that are cast into pen blanks along with colored blanks. Many of us here do some really unique casting with both polyresin and alumilite. If any of you have pictures you would allow me to use, with full credit, of course, then I would appreciate receiving them. I don't need multiples of the same casts so just one picture of a particular type of casting . No promises on what I will use but I do appreciate the help that I've gotten from IAP members before.

(II) I would also like pictures of examples of pens made using the Pen Wizard. I do a few things with my PW but I have not even began to push the capabilities of the PW. Any help would be appreciated.

Send me the pictures or direct me to where I can find them. Be sure to let me know your real name so I can document correctly.

Send to don[AT]RedRiverPens[DOT]com replacing [AT] with @ and [DOT] with .

Thanks in advance for any help sent my way.
Do a good turn daily!
Don

Top Bottom