Arrowmont class

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

its_virgil

This room will be home to Curtis and me for this week teaching our "Pens and Beyond" mini lathe class at ARrowmont School of Arts and Crafts in Gatlinburg Tennessee. It is an honor to be invited and we both are hoping the class goes well and everyone leaves with good feelings. We will give some reports in this thread as the week progresses.

There is another lathe studio with 5 Powermatics, two Robusts, 5 one ways, and two Stubbys along with two (one ways, I think) lathe that one can sit at and turn.

Do a good turn daily!
Don

Attachments

• mini lathe studio.jpg
    mini lathe studio.jpg
    169.6 KB · Views: 365
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

lorbay

This room will be home to Curtis and me for this week teaching our "Pens and Beyond" mini lathe class at ARrowmont School of Arts and Crafts in Gatlinburg Tennessee. It is an honor to be invited and we both are hoping the class goes well and everyone leaves with good feelings. We will give some reports in this thread as the week progresses.

There is another lathe studio with 5 Powermatics, two Robusts, 5 one ways, and two Stubbys along with two (one ways, I think) lathe that one can sit at and turn.

Do a good turn daily!
Don

Wow congrats you two. That is really quite an achievement to be invited there. With I could attend.
Lin

JohnU

Those people don't know how lucky they are. Wish I were there learning. Congrats and salute to you and Curtis for your willingness and efforts in sharing your talents.

Top Bottom