Arizona Silhoutte

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Status
Not open for further replies.

TAld

Hope this is the correct group to post in - if not let me know.
Just went to AS and their phone number has disappeared off the website. Anybody remember what it is? Thanks.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

gketell

Local Chapter Leader
Click on Contact Us, then on Phone Number then look at the fine print at the bottom under the large red scolding to only call during work hours and you see 928-329-8039

GK

TAld

Greg and Mike,
Thank you, went back and checked where you said and there it was!!
I just plain missed it down there. It used to be on the home page where it said Phone. Again thanks for the quick reply.

TAld

Gary,
Not looking for Barons per. se. I wanted to talk to Bill about the new Abalone and Mother of Pearl (MOP) which are Barons. These are fairly pricey and I would only want one of each until I test the market. I did purchase one locally from Woodcraft and it sold immediately to a customer for $130.00 and she was interested in the MOP from a picture I showed her. I don't even know if my prices are right!!! Maybe to low? If anyone else has sold these I wish they would chime in and give there prices (I know - it's what the market will support, but a hint would be nice.) Until then I will test the waters. It's sure makes a beautiful pen.
I hoping today or tomorrow to get up so I can start posting some pic's. Everyone says it ain't so until the pic are posted [:D] so I will give it my best shot (no pun intended)

its_virgil

Only source for the shell and abalone blanks is http://www.arizonasilhouette.com I haven'e seen them anywhere else.
Do a good turn daily!
Don

Originally posted by awinegar17175442
<br />i am a new member here. i have been thinking of buying one of those new shell style pens. who would have the better kit

thanks newbie from naples

ed4copies

Local Chapter Manager
And Woodcraft - sometimes with the sale coupons pricing can be lower - no freight.

(Starting the car costs money, too, tho')[}:)][}:)]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom