Arizona Silhouette

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Status
Not open for further replies.

Scott

Hi Everybody!

Well, I suspect that by now everybody has seen the news at Arizona Silhouette. Bill has taken on Berea kits in addition to the Craft Supplies items he already carried! Now you can get the best of everything all in one place!

I called Bill up the other night and he worked me through a couple hundred dollar order. I finished knowing that I would get great service, the best merchandise, and the best price out there! Bill is just that way!

If this sounds like an endorsement, well, it is! I have no connection with Arizona Silhouette other than I like to order as much stuff as possible from him!

I ordered some of the Rose Gold kits from him, and I can hardly wait to try them out!

Scott.

Daniel

For those that havn't caught on, If you have an order that includes P.S.I. and woodcraft Items you can get it all from Ryan, at Woodturningz.com
and now if you need Berea and Woodturning items, it looks like you could place one order with Bill. the last I knew of Ryan does not carry Berea items. but that may have changed.

Scott

Hi Daniel,

Ryan does carry some Berea items. The Cigar pens he offers on his AD's are Berea, if I'm not mistaken. I also highly recommend Ryan at Woodturningz, since that's where I get all the PSI kits I use. He also has some nice Pink Ivory and African Blackwood! And I'm still saving up for a turbo-carver from him!

Scott.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom