Arizona Silhouette.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ligget

Hi Folks

I have come accross Arazona Silhouette website, SUPERB, he sells kits from different makers, this would be great for me.

OK, who`s first, is the company good, great, superb or what?

Or are the the total opposite?

In advance, THANKS!!!!

I

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

JimGo

Yep, he's very good, and a very nice guy, too. Although, he is known as "the pusher" here; he's known for sending along some samples of "eye candy" just to wet your appetite and further feed your addiction. At this point, I think most of my paycheck is just being forwarded to him in Arizona, so, beware, you have been warned! :)

ed4copies

Local Chapter Manager
Mark,

Just received my first order from Arizona Silhouette. To confuse, the postings refer to BB (Bill Baumbeck, the owner). There are numerous postings about him and all that I have found are complimentary. My order came quickly and had a couple of "freebies" that I appreciate.

Try him, I'm guessing you will be happy.

ed4copies

Local Chapter Manager
Wow, leave for ten minutes to handle a phone call, become 5th in line-guess that speaks to Ariz Sil popularity[:)][:)][:)]

Fangar

Just placed an order about an hour ago. His prices are great, and I respect what others have mentioned about his service. I am sure that I will be happy too.

Fangar

Old Griz

Passed Away Oct 4, 2013
In Memoriam
There ain't no better.... and as everyone said the eyecandy he sends is addicting... I have a load of Desert Ironwood he has sent me that is absolutely gorgeous....

driften

I know I am a little late on this but if he has it I buy it from him. Many places over charge for shipping and he has good discounts. The extra blanks he tends to include for free is just an added bonus. Its hard to stop buying from him once you start. I buy more even before I sell the items I built from my last order! I think I need help [;)]

Is there a 12 step program or something? Actually if my wife ever finds out I will not need a program [xx(]

Rifleman1776

He told me he is redoing his shopping cart. Apparently shopping cart software is complex and expensive, he has been waiting for this improvement for sometime. The shipping charge confusion should be eliminated when he gets the new on-line thingy up and running.

Originally posted by Checked
<br />Good stuff and don't freak when the first freight charge shows up, he redoes it and only charges the actual amount.

Daniel

BB is "it" period when it comes to Pen Blanks. the pen kits make life alot simpler since you want to be ordering the blanks from him anyway. and the freebies are great. don't get put off by the prices of his blanks. they are more than worth it. never a dud. in fact always a real keeper. and nearly all of them are stabalized which means they will not crack 24 hours after you turn your pen. I would show you some of my pens that I made from his stuff. but seriously they sell to fast for me to get pictures of them.

Darley

Originally posted by ligget
<br />Hi Folks

I have come accross Arazona Silhouette website, SUPERB, he sells kits from different makers, this would be great for me.

OK, who`s first, is the company good, great, superb or what?

Or are the the total opposite?

In advance, THANKS!!!!

BB Good as Gold! and nice range of pen blanks

Serge

I

53Jim

I sent BB an e-mail in the end of Sept. and mentioned in the e-mail that I was in now hurry for an answer. In the middle of January I got a phone call on a Sunday from BB. He explained that my e-mail had been mis-placed and he had just found it.

I know of no other company, or business owner, that would do that kind of thing - especially on a Sunday. BB will be getting some money from me in the future.

Jim

WoodChucker

I doubt that any one here would say anything bad about Bill, but I've been shocked before. [:D]

I do most of my business with Bill and CSUSA, also do a little with Berea, but now most of that even comes from Bill.

He has a pretty good video on turning pens if your new, I bought it when I first started and it helped me out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom