Anyone using penbox software??

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

rbruce2u

Happy new year to everyone!!!:)
I just wanted to know if anyone is using the Pen Box software or another software to keep things organized?

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

PenMan1

Yes, I use it and I like it a lot! Not only does it keep up with my finished inventory, it keeps up with my cost and where I got the parts to make the pen. The vendor web page and part number is just a "double click" away.

Additionally, when a customer comes back a year or two later and says "make me three more pens like the last one you made me", You can see the photo of what you made, how much you charged, where you got the parts and what you paid then.

Also, If you really keep up with your made inventory, it is just a simple journal entry into quickbooks to adjust sales, cost of sales, taxes, and inventory.

I like it, A LOT!

dexter0606

Andy
How is it for printing out reports. I tried the free version last year and couldn't get it to generate the info I wanted. I wanted to do inventory on hand, etc. I don't know if the new version is better at this

PenMan1

Andy
How is it for printing out reports. I tried the free version last year and couldn't get it to generate the info I wanted. I wanted to do inventory on hand, etc. I don't know if the new version is better at this

I never print from it. I just plug the numbers from the summary page right into Quick Books.

razor524

There is a link to the older version and it says to try it and if you like it you can make a donation. I downloaded it to give it a try but just have not had the time to work with it yet.

joeatact

Suggestions are welcome for future updates. Remember I taylored this for my uses and build in suggestions. Course remember upedates can be applied to the latest versions only. PM me for help

Jgrden

Hi John;

Here is the link to Joe's website http://www.mypenbox.com/

Hope this helps, and a Happy New Year

Bob
Got it. I downloaded the old version and will look at it. If it operates as good as it looks, I will buy the $75.00 version.
Thanks Bob. I did not know where to look for this.
I looked at it and I like it. I want the newer $75.00 version. Now to track the author and make a deal.

Top Bottom