Anyone Recognize this?

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

MartinPens

I got an advertisement from Woodturning Design magazine and noticed on the front a couple custom made pens inside of a natural edge bowl. I don't see any credit for who did those turnings, but was curious who did the pens. Anyone know? Here's the photo

Martin

Attachments

• img019.jpg
    img019.jpg
    149.1 KB · Views: 399
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

alphageek

Former Moderator
Martin,

I don't know the answer, but Joe Herrmann is on FB. You could ask him there. I'm sure he knows exactly the details. (since he's head editor)

MartinPens

That sure does look like David's work. Great link! This is definitely a specialized path in pen making, but I wouldn't mind trying it. His instructions are really great. Thanks again for the link.

Regards,

Martin

Sent from my iPad using Forum Runner

Geppetto

My pleasure!

I'm glad to be of some help. That's the only way I'd be able to help a master like you! I really should be thanking you because it seems like I learn something from you every time you post pictures of your work. :biggrin:

MartinPens

Thanks Sherri! That's quite a compliment. I have gleened a lot from others on here. Stick around and keep creating. This is a great forum filled with amazing creativity and a spirit of sharing. Love it!

Martin

Top Bottom