Anyone order from?

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Status
Not open for further replies.
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Nolan

Yes and good service. Only problem I had was with the kits it seemed to have lots of transmition problems. More or less then other kits and did I just get a bad batch who know???????????? My solution was to just buy replacement trans and replace bad ones as I seen fit.
Nolan

mewell

I've ordered several hundred pen kits, about 100 Dymondwood blanks, and some other "stuff" from them and like the service. I also like the fact that they have the "old" style slimlines rather than the "fancy" that is now the norm. We've made about 25-30 kits up so far without problems. They have included extras in the kit orders and they've refunded excess shipping costs that their web site generated back to my PP account!

Good folks to work with, IMHO.

bigworm

I see they have great service but how are the kits? Do they chip? How was the finish? I was going to oder a few blanks or each kind. Just wanting to know cuz thier Black TI is way cheaper then anyone eles I have seen.

GaryMGg

They sell the same inexpensive slimlines other PSI resellers sell.
I've had no plating problems with their black TI. I got two defective kits and they resolved the matter to my satisfaction plus some.
Their service is paramount, and they're delivery time from Jacksonville, FL to you should be one day. [:D]
They're great to work with and nice, friendly folks to boot.
No relationship other than another satisfied customer.

Gary

bigworm

Originally posted by GaryMGg
<br />They sell the same inexpensive slimlines other PSI resellers sell.
I've had no plating problems with their black TI. I got two defective kits and they resolved the matter to my satisfaction plus some.
Their service is paramount, and they're delivery time from Jacksonville, FL to you should be one day. [:D]
They're great to work with and nice, friendly folks to boot.
No relationship other than another satisfied customer.

Gary

So do we have to pay sales tax with them being in FL?

edman2

Local Chapter Leader
I have also used them and have gotten very good service. They have a limited number of items but have great prices. In an earlier phone conversation with Tim he said he orders directly from the manufacturer in lots of 10,000. Only had one small order mix up which Tim promptly fixed and let me keep the few wrong kits that he had sent. For these kind of lower end kits you can't beat their prices.

bigworm

Well with everyone saying good things I placed an oder for about $160 so we will see. I tried to call and make sure it would ship today so I will get it Sat. He wasn't there I have to call back. I hope the mail still has shipping on Friday. I know we won't get home service on Good Friday but I hope they still ship.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom