Anyone now about Johnnycnc

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Tree Frog

I've been away from penturning for some time but have come back for a bit. The best thing that ever happened to my pen turning was Johnnycnc's bushes, and I need some more, cause i'm a little clumbsy with a skew . He isn't picking up my PM and hasn't posted here since last year.
So, does anyone have any info about him, or whether he is, or has stopped making the bushes. If so, I'd love to hear, even if it's just so I don't go on trying to contact him.
Any info would be great.
Happy shavings

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Charlie_W

I believe John has ceased selling his products. I have some of his wonderful bushings and also a tool rest he made. Top notch machining!

You can now buy some tbc bushings from either LaserLinez or from Classic Nib. These are the same bushings made by LaserLinez.

For custom bushings, contact Brian Nikitas here on IAP.

Tree Frog

Thanks Charlie.
I assumed Johnny had stopped as his website wasn't working, but it's best not to make assumptions. I'll check the contacts you've provided. Expect that will solve my problem.
Many thanks

Cheers

Dan Masshardt

Yes, John has ended his bushing business. Busy life and busy job and not turning himself got to be a lot for him.

He's doing well enough personally, but bushings will need to be found elsewhere. Charlie mentioned the sources above.

Top Bottom