Anyone made a Manhattan clicker

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
I was thinking of trying the Manhattan click pen from CSUSA and was wondering what people who have made them think of them. Mainly how noisy is the clicker and could the tube be shortened about 3/8" to accept a zebra refill?

I've made a fair number of them. When it first came out there was some concern about the sturdiness of the clip (it just hooks into two holes in the body). So far, I've had no returns from the few I've sold and no failures of the ones LOML has (2).

The mechanism is a bit quieter than the "Clicker" from CSUSA (which I think is rather loud and "raspy" - but seems robust) but not as quiet and silky smooth as, say, the Vertex (from PSI).

I don't know about the "Zebra" refill, but I don't see why you couldn't shorten the tube for a shorter refill - there's nothing inside it.

Thanks Tim. To me a loud raspy clicker makes a pen seem cheap. I'll have to try some of these. I like the zebra refill because you can make the pen shorter and it will sit straight in a polo shirt pocket.

Top Bottom