Anyone heard of clearcreeklumber?

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

PaulStroik

Reason I ask is that I found their web site several months ago and last month placed an order with them. Have not received the order (although PayPal acct. was charged) nor have they responded to my emails. Can't find a phone number either.

Paul

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

maxwell_smart007

Lead Moderator
Staff member
middle of nowhere in the great, white North
They're an internet based company, according to their website, and no phone number is listed...

Even tried searching for Clear Creek Lumber in Winsconsin Yellow pages, but no luck there either...

(Says 'northern wisconsin' on web page, but that's all the info I can find on location)

rkozusko

I ordered from them about a year ago and I believe it took approx five to six weeks to get the blanks, and then they were not what I ordered. I chalked it up to getting what you pay for. At the time they were selling through Ebay. Won't make that mistake again.

PaulStroik

Thanks for the info. They must be out of business and I am out $45.00 (first time ever on internet). Phone number is disconnected. Realizing they are from WI as I am I may need to take a trip North! And will definitely file the complaint with PayPal.

Paul

PaulStroik

Thanks Andrew. Wood does look nice so thought I would try it. I think I'll stick with local stock for now.
PayPal is investigating. Suggest avoiding any purchases from that website until some issues are resolved.

gerryr

I think there's an unfortunate lesson to be learned from this and that is never buy from a company that doesn't tell you where they're located and not in vague terms like this outfit, who they are(why are they hiding behind anonymity) and doesn't list a telephone number to call. And if it's your first order and don't know anything about them, call and talk to a real person.

Top Bottom