Anyone ever use this glue?

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Status
Not open for further replies.

samuel07

http://www.weldbondusa.com/tech.html

I have used this stuff when doing ceramic tile work, you would just add this stuff to the mortor to glue the soap dishes and towel bars to the wall.

I glued up a slimeline with it and had no problems.
It seems like a high tech elmers glue and is easy to use.
I guess I could glue up some scrap blanks and try to turn them down with a dull tool and see if they hold.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Cam

Originally posted by samuel07
<br />http://www.weldbondusa.com/tech.html

I have used this stuff when doing ceramic tile work, you would just add this stuff to the mortor to glue the soap dishes and towel bars to the wall.

I glued up a slimeline with it and had no problems.
It seems like a high tech elmers glue and is easy to use.
I guess I could glue up some scrap blanks and try to turn them down with a dull tool and see if they hold.

I used it to glue birthstones into finials. (CSU. not available anymore) Now I use it glue initials into finials. I like it much better than other glues because it dries clear and is easy to clean up if you get glue on a finish.

I use it for gluing blanks if I am out of epoxy. It is a good glue to have around for certain applications.

Cam

Cam

<br />
Max strentgh 5 days.
Thumbs down
Oops, I didn't read that part.[B)]
Now if I wasn't in a hurry and let them sit for a couple of days I should be all right?
I really don't like mixing epoxy. Might have to try GG.[:)]

If you let it set overnight it will be ok. If Weldbond works for you, use it. Just make sure you don't starve the blank of glue. You don't have to wait till it is at maximum strength to turn.

Cam

ctEaglesc

Passed Away Jul 4, 2008
In Memoriam
<br />
Max strentgh 5 days.
Thumbs down
Oops, I didn't read that part.[B)]
Now if I wasn't in a hurry and let them sit for a couple of days I should be all right?
I really don't like mixing epoxy. Might have to try GG.[:)]
What's a matter with CA?
It's just about the only thing I Use for tubes.

loglugger

I have used Welbond for just about everything until the only place in town that sold it went out of business. I liked the fact that it dries clear and cleans up easily with a damp rage.
Bob

If you have no objections to putting a water based product on wood, it will work as a sanding sealer if you dilute it with water. Used on a big wood to wood pieces it would be dry enough to handle in an hour, in putting small wood pieces together it will dry just about as fast as ca as far as handling it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom