Anyone else dislike this on the churchill?

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Status
Not open for further replies.

angboy

I put together my first churchill pen yesterday. I really like the pen and the way it looks except for one thing. Where the clip top part, the round ring, rests in the indentation in the round part that gets screwed onto the top dome thing (has everyone gotten completely lost with that absolutely marvelous description? :)), the indentation is wider than the clip part that sits down in it. So I tried to get that clip part lined up in the middle of the indentation, but you can still see this from both sides of the clip. Why didn't they make the indentation the same width as that clip part??? I think it would look much nicer if it were like that. Have other people noticed this and disliked it? [?][?]

Bob A

Well thanks! I didn't even notice that until you said something.[:D] Actually my vision is so bad that I had to really squint to notice. I agree though, it should be a tighter fit.

leehljp

Member Liaison
I noticed that also. I made one last week and gave it to a neighbor because of a favor he did for me. I did not notice that last year when I made two for my daughter's wedding. I did this tme. If selling as a fine pen that it could be, it could be a problem to the trained eye.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom