ANYONE BOUGHT OLIVE WOOD FROM HERE

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

IPD_Mrs

First you must realize that the company is in Isreal. Things do not work over there like here and time from order to time the blanks are in your hands can easily be three months. If you search on here you will find several references on ordering from this company. You might also try Nolan on here as he will typically have these in stock from that company with COA.

Mike

altaciii

it took 7 weeks for my order to come in but thankfully I ordered enough to last for a while, but it took several calls and emails. I thought I had donated to a good cause. Try nolan he can help.

PaulDoug

I was afraid this was the company I has read about. Darn, nice looking wood and prices but I don't like to have to fight for my order. Thank for tha input. Nolan where are you?

PaulDoug

Originally posted by Russianwolf

Since Nolan is out and if no other IAP vendors have any, both CSUSA and PSI have it in there catalogs.

CSUSA shows they have it but I've had it on my last two order from them (last order was yesterday) and they are out. Thier internet catalog is not always current, I have found.

bhenr99

I placed and paid for order in January and still have not got my wood. I have called them several times and even called them overseas and spoke with sales department and still no luck.

Bob

pentex

I currently have an order with them and it has been six weeks and still have not heard from them. I have sent e-mails and get no response. Getting ready to file a paypal complaint.

ed4copies

Local Chapter Manager
They seem to be very small (mom and pop). They have always delivered, eventually. I believe they are honest. Order from local suppliers if you can't be extremely patient. (months)

Every time this subject comes up, the wood IS delivered, eventually.

Celt40

I have bought from this company through Ebay. The 14 pen blanks that i sent for arrived in about a week. The blanks that i got were mostly well grained, some were quite plain. All in all i was pleased with what i got. I have bought other Olivewood blanks from other company's and they were not as good quality as the company you ask about.
Hope this helps.:)

PaulDoug

Maybe they are trying to improve. I had e-mailed them a question about their shipping, on the evening of the 16th. Got a reply from them today, which I think is Monday for them.

I've already ordered from Harris Burl, but thought it only fair to let you all know they did respond to me in a timely fashion.

pentex

I sent them another e-mail last Friday and still have not gotten a response. I guess I am a bit unlucky, as I have not gotten my stimulus check either.

PaulDoug

Originally posted by pentex

I sent them another e-mail last Friday and still have not gotten a response. I guess I am a bit unlucky, as I have not gotten my stimulus check either.

Maybe they are slower if they already have your money.

randyrls

Originally posted by PaulDoug

Has anyone bought olive wood from this place?

http://www.bethlehemolivewood.net/prod02.htm

To join the thread; Ghasan and Diane are going thru some tough times right now. They are a two person team. Ghasan runs the shop area and Diane handles most of the shipping and customer orders.

Diane's mother is sick and Diane is in California.

Ghasan is trying to keep up with everything, but is having problems. I'm sure everything will get worked out eventually.

Shipping from Israel is difficult at the best of times, and these are not the best of times.

If you need blanks soon, try sellers in the states, but make sure they have stock first.

the_benz

I have been waiting for my order since March. I have sent an email each week since the end of April and received no replies. I can't through by phone either. My payment may turn into a donation! I hope not.
Gregg

PaulDoug

Originally posted by randyrls

Has anyone bought olive wood from this place?

http://www.bethlehemolivewood.net/prod02.htm

To join the thread; Ghasan and Diane are going thru some tough times right now. They are a two person team. Ghasan runs the shop area and Diane handles most of the shipping and customer orders.

Diane's mother is sick and Diane is in California.

Ghasan is trying to keep up with everything, but is having problems. I'm sure everything will get worked out eventually.

Shipping from Israel is difficult at the best of times, and these are not the best of times.

If you need blanks soon, try sellers in the states, but make sure they have stock first.

Gregg, looks like randyrls may have some contact with these people, maybe he could help you get a status of your order.

PaulDoug

PS... If you decide to buy else where, I highly reccommend Harris Burl. Love what he sent me and I will be doing business with him in the future.

pentex

I still have not received my order and cannot get them to respond to any e-mails. You would think common courtasey and them having my money for two months they could at least respond to e-mails. I have filed a paypal complaint over a week ago and still have not heard anything. I guess I have lost my money. We will see.

Nolan

PS... If you decide to buy else where, I highly reccommend Harris Burl. Love what he sent me and I will be doing business with him in the future.

Thanks for the kind words....
I am sorry for future buyers but until I am confident of my future stock I had to increase my price.[}:)]

Top Bottom