Any updates on the Jr. Gent II/Statesman II's?

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Status
Not open for further replies.

JimGo

I need to place an order with CSUSA for a collet chuck and thought I'd get some kits while I'm at it (save on shipping). Does anyone have any updates on when the new threads will be shipping?

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

PenWorks

Waiting to hear, any day is the word. The Jr.Gent Black Ti has the corrected threads. The others are on the slow boat from China. [:D]

Mikey

Originally posted by PenWorks
<br /> The Jr.Gent Black Ti has the corrected threads. The others are on the slow boat from China. [:D]

I made a few of the black Ti kits and really like the way they look and feel. A bit bigger than the size of the Baron, but not so big that it wouldn't fit in your pocket.

JimGo

Originally posted by PenWorks
<br />Waiting to hear, any day is the word. The Jr.Gent Black Ti has the corrected threads. The others are on the slow boat from China. [:D]
Oh, so CSUSA uses the same shipping people that Harbor Freight uses? [:D] (sorry Nils, couldn't resist!)

Trapshooter

I just placed an 11 kit order through Dustin at CSUSA today, next day ship for an order I need to have done next Wednesday. I had specified the new Jr StatesmanII because I have had a problem with two Jr Gent fountain pens I have that are the old style. I will let you know tomorrow what arrives.

Order arrived, all have new thread style.

wayneis

You'll still get the Jr. Gent II but that doesn't mean that you'll recieve the new threads. They have been selling the II's for quite a while and some people have been making them with a fix that Rich K. came up with.

Wayne

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom