Any pens use a Pilot Precise refill

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jody Sebring

Good evening,

Does anyone know if there's a kit out there that will accept a Pilot Precise refill?

A co-worker wants me to see if I can get one, and he'll purchase a pen made for a Precise refill.

Any help will be appreciated.

Jody

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Randy_

I don't think there are any kits made specifically for that refill. That being said, many of the refills out there are very similar in size and shape so you can make them fit quite well with minor modifications to the refills or the pens. It is not terribly difficult to make small spacers or bushings to make the refill fit.

I have done a tiny modification to the Uniball Gel Impact RT refill so that it will fit in kits that require the Hauser 707 SF refill. If I recall correctly, Billy B. posted about a modification to another refill; but I don't recall which one it was.

Why don't you experiment a little. Buy a kit that your client likes and one of the PP refills and see what you can do to make them fit. If worse comes to worst, you will probably still have a salable kit when using the original refill.

alamocdc

No modification necessary for what I posted. The Pilot G2 gell refill fits in Baron RB (and probably the other RBs) right out of the box. I have on in the Baron in my pocket as I type this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom