any ideas????

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

austing458

I'm wondering if anyone has any good ideas for another look-a-like pen (a pen that looks like a normal everyday object...ex. bolt, golf tee and ball etc.....) im just bored and looking for something to do thanks

aweiss44

the cigar theme is big right now. you could try arrow shafts. there was a thread on here that had some awesome pens made from ordinary objects.

ldb2000

I'm going preface this by saying "This is not a shot"
Why don't you experiment with some different things instead of asking for someone to give it to you . Use some imagination and design something yourself , think "outside the box" . Take a walk around Home Depot or Lowes or your local Hardware store , a local gift shop , department store . Look for something that would be cool as a pen . Not everything you come up with can be adapted to a standard kit but there are tons of ideas all around you , you just have to look for them and figure out how to make it work .
Here's an idea I got one day looking at a piece of BX cable . It wouldn't work on a kit so I made my own kit to build it . It's really not hard to do , you just have to set your mind to it .

Top Bottom