Any body come up with Long click Disasembly?

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

el_d

I got a long click that needs to be refinished, actually needs to be finished. Got a little impatient and wanted to see what it looked like asembled.

All I've found was beating the end out with an undersized rod held at an angle. Is there a "Neater" way of taking the darn pen apart?

Thanks

MesquiteMan

Retired Head Moderator
Just beat the end out with an undersized rod held at a different angle. That seems to work! :)

Sorry, don't have any better advice since I never make mistakes and never have to take on apart! Yeah, right!

Mack C.

Passed Away Sep 29, 2018
In Memoriam
I got a long click that needs to be refinished, actually needs to be finished. Got a little impatient and wanted to see what it looked like asembled.

All I've found was beating the end out with an undersized rod held at an angle. Is there a "Neater" way of taking the darn pen apart?
That's the way I'd do it, if I ever have to!:rotfl::rotfl:It worked the 1st time. Actually, I ground down the head of a nail to fit in the nib end, rather than use a punch. The head of the nail has a little larger dia. than the punch that you can get in the tube.

Top Bottom