Antler

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Status
Not open for further replies.
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

kf4knf

Penn State Ind (PSI) is selling them now by the pound. I have never ordered any so I dont know the quality or sizes that normally send.

Hope This helps.

-Steve-

rd_ab_penman

I have gone to local sports shops and asked if they know of any local deer hunters and was amazed to find how many hunters have racks hanging in thier garages! I swap a rack for a pen or two. Also have found lots of racks at garage sales cheap.

Good rack hunting!

Les

mdburn_em

Les had a good idea.
I get a lot of mine from a local meat processor. He normally process beef and pork from the local ranchers but come hunting season, he is booked solid processing deer, antelope, elk and the occasional moose. A lot of the racks aren't trophies or are broken and I was surprised at how many didn't get picked up by the hunters. I buy all I need for about $8/pound.

Lupe,
PSI is pretty expensive with their.. I usually buy mine from a guy in Jewett in Leon county... I'm pretty sure he'll ship to you.. call Terry Jones at Trade Mart Antiques in Jewett, Tx 903 626 5707. Don't get it all, I might need some more in the near future.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom