Anthony, the TV star!

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Status
Not open for further replies.
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

PenWorks

Thanks Bev, you saw it! [:D] I just got home and saw the tape. I can't believe I didn't break the camera lens [:D] Now next time you talk to ED, tell him I held up his spinner rack of stoppers, But I talked about my red wood burl I made in gold TI.

If I tell him, He will think I'm blowing smoke. [:D]

Anthony

WoodChucker

Congrats Anthony, can I get a signed autograph picture before you make it big time and then don't have time for us little people? [:D]

R.T.

PenWorks

What do you know, another Zonie out there. Hi Jerry, I think that gets us up to about 5. Any more lurking in desert? Chandler's not that far from Cave Creek, if you are ever going to be in the neighborhood, stop bye the store Jerry. Happy Holidays. Anthony

Anthony, you didn't tell us how it happened that you were chosen for the spot!

The program was on last minute gifts and they showed a beautiful antler pen and a shot of many pens, explaining that they were handcrafted, where the shop was etc. Yes Ed, he showed your spinner rack full of stoppers and a redwood burl stopper in particular. Showed the price of $40 and announcer also explained that pens run from about $40 through (I think it was) $150 for the antler pen.

I will be excited to hear if it gave your business a boost! I know you do very well anyway but it was a great moral builder for all of us doing this hobby! You did a great job Anthony, you didn't even look nervous!
d

PenWorks

Thanks Bev, Nervous.... when your miked and the camera is in your face, it does not show the little wet spot on your pants. [:D]

I originally posted a thread in Marketing, yesterday, when I heard he was coming. It will tell you how I got the bit.

I had 3 phone messages this morning allready and it aired again this morn, I got some calls from some friends that saw it.

Did you see, we got another Zonie that posted this morn, Jerry from Chandler.

Happy Holidays, Anthony

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom