Another Question-Gift Boxes

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Lenny

I use to get mine from Monty/Mannie but I'm not sure if Exotics will be carrying them now that they are selling his CA glue. Maybe Ed will let us know.

ExoticBlanks does have a few to choose from under $4.

Randy Simmons

I get mine from a local store called A&B fixtures. They sell all kinds of stuff. They have nice, six inch black velvet boxes for about 1.25 a piece. They are really high quality, I love them.

I am not sure if they will ship to you, but you can email them at info@abfixtures.com

If not, we can PM and work something out

Randy

eupher58

I like the zippered pouches at beartooth woods. To me they seem more practical than a wooden box, but I do keep a few boxes as well.

TXTRNR

I get mine locally. My only issue is they are about $6 each. No quantity discount that I know of.

Lenny

The ones I use to get from Woodenwonderstx are now available from Exotics along with Monty's CA glue and other products. I believe they are round $ 1.25 ... They may not be listed on the website yet, you might have to call.

I use to get mine from Monty/Mannie but I'm not sure if Exotics will be carrying them now that they are selling his CA glue. Maybe Ed will let us know.

ExoticBlanks does have a few to choose from under $4.

Just bought 100 boxes from Exotic Blanks at 1.03 no insert. ( I found the inserts limit the use of the box.) I used to buy them at Wooden Wonders, but they say they are no longer selling these and other items, and that EB will be selling them from now on. As usual, Exotic's Ed/Dawn attention was outstanding.

Top Bottom