Another Postable Question

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

jzerger

I'm seeing from previous posts that most prefer the Jr Gent II and the Atrax as "reasonably priced" postables. What's the feeling on the Graduate? Although I haven't spent more than about 12 bucks on a kit (okay...I did go crazy and made two Nouveau Sceptres because I wanted to try Trustone; liked it okay but a bit fancy and pricey) I would consider the Graduate IF the "posting" works well. I tend to play with the posting ...tighten, loosen, tighten, loosen, ad infinatum.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

ghostrider

It's a relatively new kit, so there haven't been many made.

I personally think it looks nice, but I'm still undecided about magnetic caps.

I think someone did do a review of the fountain pen in the pen kits section.

You could also try the New Series, and Streamline American. Those are both within your price range. You should check out Exotics, Timberbits, SmittysPenWorks, Just to name a few. There is more out there than just PSI, so don't limit yourself.

There is also the Vertex, Stretch, ...etc

ed4copies

Local Chapter Manager
I'm seeing from previous posts that most prefer the Jr Gent II and the Atrax as "reasonably priced" postables. What's the feeling on the Graduate? Although I haven't spent more than about 12 bucks on a kit (okay...I did go crazy and made two Nouveau Sceptres because I wanted to try Trustone; liked it okay but a bit fancy and pricey) I would consider the Graduate IF the "posting" works well. I tend to play with the posting ...tighten, loosen, tighten, loosen, ad infinatum.

Can you tell me how you do this?? I've never heard of an adjustment on the posting---what are you changing?

arioux

Can you tell me how you do this?? I've never heard of an adjustment on the posting---what are you changing?

Ed i think he means open and close the cap all the time.

jzerger

You're right, I just twist it back and forth for NO "good" reason (nerves? OCD...who knows...if I had a click pen I'd be going for some Guiness record). Thanks for suggestions of other kits... I tend to start with PSI for the "starter sets".

Last edited:
Top Bottom