Another one of those Forums

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

jttheclockman

The Segmenting forum was formed back in 2012 and for me I was so happy for this to come about and yes I did have a push in it but it was Jeff who realized this had merit and as you look through this forum you see it sure does.

http://www.penturners.org/forum/f179/welcome-segmenting-forum-104206/

But my main point of bringing this up is to let our new members and even some of the veteran ones here, know that there is another place where pens that are strictly segmented are saved and archived. For those that are just starting segmenting this is a great forum where a ton of info has been accumulated and talked about over those years. But within this great forum is a thread started by Mike AKA (mikespenturningz) Back then he and I talked about again a place to just show pens of this type nature and not be mixed in with all others because we felt strongly about this being a huge part in what we do here when it come to customizing pens.

It can get lost within that forum and it is always great when someone adds a pen to the thread because it brings that thread back to the top again and maybe others will scan through them. It is a worthwhile look-see. Many great pens have decorated that thread that are strickly of the segmentation nature. It is an artform within an artform. Hope you all check them out at times in case you are looking for inspiration for doing some segmenting work.

I do wish it was actually a sub forum of a sub forum if that were possible but we take what we can. It has become very popular since its introduction back then. Again The big thanks goes out to Jeff for always making this the best place to come to for all your pen making needs.

Take a look.

http://www.penturners.org/forum/f179/no-comments-just-post-new-segmented-pens-likes-111419/

brailsmt

I just bought a house and will be assembling a full woodshop. Among the things I look forward to are segmented pens and wastewood pens. There is also the cigar cigar, I want to make (a stabilized cigar blank for a cigar pen).

Top Bottom