Another brand new UK only kit with best plating

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Status
Not open for further replies.

skiprat

Passed Away Mar 22, 2022
In Memoriam
Caught you!!!!!!:D
OK, what can you do with 1 long Stainless Steel 8mm bolt, a piece of 16mm stainless thread, a bent bit of tungsten welding rod and 2 tiny rubber o-rings and a chunk of black DAPR?

2007915154617_newkit.jpg

Watch this space, I'm trying to take a decent pic and not burn the meat on the barbie at the same time. :D[}:)];)

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

palmermethod

Originally posted by skiprat
<br />Caught you!!!!!![:D]
OK, what can you do with 1 long Stainless Steel 8mm bolt, a piece of 16mm stainless thread, a bent bit of tungsten welding rod and 2 tiny rubber o-rings and a chunk of black DAPR?

Watch this space, I'm trying to take a decent pic and not burn the meat on the barbie at the same time. [:D][}:)][;)]

I'm guessing one heck of a click pen.

redfishsc

If you're Mcguyver, I'd have to guess that you were using those tools to quickly rebuild the engine of a rusty old '84 Dodge pickup so you can catch up to the guy in the Corvette who just kidnapped the daughter of some rich politician and use that handy-dandy electromagnetic pulse emittor you made from a soda machine and a kazoo to jam the 'Vette's engine computer.

Other than that, I'd have to say
confused013.gif

Ligget

I hope your shorts catch fire from the BBQ, building my hopes up like that![V]
My guess from the items shown and where you live is: What you need to hot-wire a Transit van! lol[:eek:)][:D]

skiprat

Passed Away Mar 22, 2022
In Memoriam
Ok, finished[:D] Who knows what DAPR is?[;)]
The pen is closed end postable capped. Parker type refill. I actually used about 1/2 metre of the welding rod before I got the bends right[}:)] I'm quite proud of this and IF I was ever to apply to be a member of PMG, it would have been something like this. Hope you like it too.[8D]
Here in closed ( obviously [:I])
200791518942_closed.jpg
<br />

...and open

2007915181049_open.jpg
<br />

drayman

steven, that is supeeeeeeeerrrrrrrr, well done that guy. make sure you bring it on sat. regards colin.

skiprat

Passed Away Mar 22, 2022
In Memoriam
Originally posted by DCBluesman
<br />Dawn's Polyester Resin?

Ah, someone's paying attention. Dawn's AMAZING Polyester Resin.
I just really love the stuff. I struggled to get to grips with it in the beginning, but the depth of colours and the finish you can get on it is great.[:D]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom