Americana BP - Rhodium and Titanium Gold

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Chris Bar

The Americana ball point pen in rhodium and titanium gold was discontinued by CSUSA; they offer this pen now only in 10K gold. I might need to discontinue CSUSA because they seem to continue to discontinue the quality mid-price pens :mad:.....so where else might this Dayacom pen be available in lower quantities (much less than 500 each :rolleyes:) ? Reminds me of the car guy...you can have any color you want as long as it's black.

Last edited:

Smitty37

Passed Away Mar 29, 2018
In Memoriam
The Americana ball point pen in rhodium and titanium gold was discontinued by CSUSA; they offer this pen now only in 10K gold. I might need to discontinue CSUSA because they seem to continue to discontinue the quality mid-price pens :mad:.....so where else might this Dayacom pen be available in lower quantities (much less than 500 each :rolleyes:) ? Reminds me of the car guy...you can have any color you want as long as it's black.
Economics says you can look for almost everyone to be doing that. Prices are going up, shipping is getting fierce and for low/mid range pen kits I think the market is off. More and more talk here indicates that a lot of folks are moving into the high/mid and higher end kits. They probably didn't discontinue the 10K because they have a lot of them in stock.

Top Bottom