AMERICAN CLASSIC PEN

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chips n dust

I make a lot of the American Classic style pens using the kits from WC. I have not seen (or have I missed?) any pro/con or pricing discussion on this particular pen kit.
Trevor

A day without sawdust is like a day without sunshine.

Scott

Others with more experience with this particular kit will jump in soon, but just to get things started, most of the kits at Woodcraft are supplied to them by Berea. Berea most likely sells the same kit under their name, and quite possibly for less. Then if you find the Berea equivelant, Bill Baumbeck at Arizonasilhouette.com runs specials on Berea kits. Is that the kind of pricing question you had? I hope this helped!

Scott.

Chips n dust

Thanks guys, wow, big difference in price per kit, guess I know where I will be going from now on.
My other query about pricing: What is the average selling price of a handcrafted American Classic pen?
Trevor

A day without sawdust is like a day without sunshine.

wayneis

The price I get on all of my pens depends on and what I use to make it with. As for that kit I usually get somewhere from $55.00 to $85.00, it also depends on who the customer is and what mood I'm in at the time because I usually do not put a price on a pen. But I don't do craft shows, just word of mouth.

Wayne

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom