Amazon Deliverd Wrong Live Center

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Status
Not open for further replies.

TomG

Amazon shipped the wrong live center to me and another customer. Told me they would rush out a reaplacement. How are you going to do that when you have them labeled wrong??

I just got off the phone will Carl from LMS, I will have the correct live center by Monday.

Tom

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Dario

I know someone (from another forum) who ordered some Barracuda 2 chuck from Amazon...twice he got same wrong item (something worth less than $10.00) after reporting it. He turned around and ordered the wrong item (in case the labels switched) sure enough he got a Barracuda 2 for $10.00 or so [:0]

Of course he got scolded publicly (even called a thief) but that $10.00 item sold out fast after he posted his "good fortune". Makes you wonder who bought the rest LOL.

TomG

PSI out of LC until May5th, did not want to wait.

Tom

Originally posted by toolcrazy
<br />I ordered my LC from LMS

And my Barracuda 2 from PSI, sometimes it's better to order from the direct source.

Sylvanite

I bought my live center from 800watt on eBay when he was selling them for $15.00 ($8.00 + $7.00 shipping). I'm very happy with it -- it's sturdy and the runout is less than 0.001". I've been using it for a year without any problem. He currently wants $17.49 ($9.99 + $7.50 shipping) and I'm tempted to pick up another just to have a spare.

ahoiberg

i got my barracuda from amazon a few days ago without any problems (and free shipping)... not to say i'm surprised to hear that they mess up once in a while... when you carry EVERY product on the planet... good lord.

n7bsn

Originally posted by Dario
<br />I know someone (from another forum) who ordered some Barracuda 2 chuck from Amazon...twice he got same wrong item (something worth less than $10.00) after reporting it. He turned around and ordered the wrong item (in case the labels switched) sure enough he got a Barracuda 2 for $10.00 or so [:0]

Of course he got scolded publicly (even called a thief) but that $10.00 item sold out fast after he posted his "good fortune". Makes you wonder who bought the rest LOL.

I recall that, I also recall he tried to convince Amazon before hand to fix things (BTW, I talked to a friend that is in Amazon Management about that, he laughed and said it happens and it's <b>Amazon's</b> problem, not the customers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom