Amazing work

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

JoeScroller

Okay, I am just a hobbyist but the work that you folks show here is just amazing. It is beyond just woodworking or turning, it is art. The wood selection, turning technique, finishing and presentation are nothing but excellent. The sharing of information and skills is super. So, each time I come by to see and learn I am again amazed and in awe. This is no false post but from the heart. Great stuff you folks. To me and others like me, this is a forum of inspiration and motivation to try to improve our skills and someday maybe approach the quality of the works seen here. Thanks to all members, no matter the experience level for sharing your info and skills. The forum should be called ..The Art of Penturning !

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Rangertrek

Joe, I felt the same way a few years ago when I first joined IAP. The good thing is, I still feel that way. I am always learning something new and getting inspiration from fellow turners. Hope it never stops. Hard to beat this great group of great gals and guys. :biggrin:

Sawdust46

I just recently joined IAP and I feel the same way. I can beleive soke of the pens and everyone is willing to share how-to and ideas. Thanks!

dhallnc

Okay, I am just a hobbyist but the work that you folks show here is just amazing. It is beyond just woodworking or turning, it is art. The wood selection, turning technique, finishing and presentation are nothing but excellent. The sharing of information and skills is super. So, each time I come by to see and learn I am again amazed and in awe. This is no false post but from the heart. Great stuff you folks. To me and others like me, this is a forum of inspiration and motivation to try to improve our skills and someday maybe approach the quality of the works seen here. Thanks to all members, no matter the experience level for sharing your info and skills. The forum should be called ..The Art of Penturning !

DITTO!

Top Bottom