Am I missing something - I'll try this again

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

jimr

I tried to post this yesterday-don't know what happened.
Anyway, I used the url in Anthony's thread to go to Dayacom. I got there and they have some interesting looking pens. I did not see prices anywhere or how to order from their site. I would click on individual pens but that information was not shown. Is there a secret I dont' know about or maybe I am just computer challenged.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

PenWorks

Jim, you need to send them an email for what you want to order. Then they will price it out for you. They were fairly quick to respond to mine with info on quanities and pricing. Plan to wait about 1-3 months for delivery. I could not find the email for the price on the Elegant Beauty, but if I recall the range was from 5-8 dollars (I think we can pay in dollars) :D some places in Canada will not accept the dollar any more. [V]

ed4copies

Local Chapter Manager
Anthony,

Canada is considering standardizing their currency on the Canadian Franc!

(Quoting JimGo: "Ducks and runs for cover!!"

M

Mudder

Originally posted by ed4copies

Anthony,

Canada is considering standardizing their currency on the Canadian Franc!

(Quoting JimGo: "Ducks and runs for cover!!"

They can't do away with the loonies and two-nies, it would start a civil war!

Randy_

Apparently, I missed this thread when it was originally started. Did anyone notice that many of the kits on the price list that Joe posted have kits names that look suspiciously like Berea kit names? I wonder if Berea is now buying from Dayacom, too?? I was under the impression that Berea had their own factory in Taiwan and made all of their own kits???

Hello

Originally posted by Randy_

Apparently, I missed this thread when it was originally started. Did anyone notice that many of the kits on the price list that Joe posted have kits names that look suspiciously like Berea kit names? I wonder if Berea is now buying from Dayacom, too?? I was under the impression that Berea had their own factory in Taiwan and made all of their own kits???

after a bad experience with a woman who answers the phone for berea, I spoke with a guy named Joe (he was trying to soothe my gnashing of teeth)....in our conversation he'd said that they order from Dayacom...and that they would need to make an order of at least 500pc of the item I wanted to have them produce it for me.....so...there 'ya go...berea orders from Dayacom

curlyjoe

Mica,
You need to state the truth in your messages. I think the conversation was a bit different then you stated.

DocStram

Everytime I've called Berea . . . no, make that EVERYTIME . . . I have had nothing but the best of service. When I first started turning pens I purchased a bunch of kits from some guy in ebay. None of the kits had names and, at the time, I didn't know which way was up. All I knew was that they were from some company named Berea. So, I decided to give them a call. "A lady" answered the phone at Bearea and spent a ton of time with me figuring out which kit was which and what bushings were needed. Talk about being patient! She was wonderful.

Top Bottom