Altler gloat "Mother load"

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

toyotaman

I was working last week and a man was bringing some sawhorses out to be throwed away. We got to talking and he said he had something inside to show me. He has a nice basement workshop but he is in his 70's and don't fool with much anymore. His tools are mostly from the 50's to 60's era but what caught my eye was a very large collection of antlers in the corner. He has hundreds of deer,moose,elk and others. I asked him if he would like to get rid of some of them and he said get all I wanted. He has no use for them. I got his phone # and told him I would have to bring a truck back for this. When I saw all these antlers I thought "That's ALOT of bullet pens. I hope to get with him next week.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Lenny

No picture .... ok ... hasn't happened YET!
Sounds like a great score!
Are you planning on selling some?

Just scored a large Moose rack myself recently from my daughter's boyfriend. Then Monday (1st day of Moose season) he shot another one (about 1000 pounds).

Haynie

Friend him up. Someone that old has a lot to teach, and pass on. I would give a lot to meet someone like that.

jzerger

Ask your local taxidermist, they usually have some laying around...scored about 50 pounds yesterday...guess who gets the first bullet pen.

Top Bottom