Alternate pocket clip for Catridge Bullet pens?

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

LeeR

I have a couple Woodcraft (Berea Hardwoods) catridge bullet pen kits, and I do not like the rifle clip included. Is anyone aware of a "plain" replacement clip that will work?

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
I have a couple Woodcraft (Berea Hardwoods) catridge bullet pen kits, and I do not like the rifle clip included. Is anyone aware of a "plain" replacement clip that will work?

if you do find one and its not posted here, please let me know... I hate that inverted rifle also.

Sylvanite

According to the pen kit bushing chart, that kit takes a 10mm tube, so a slimline clip wouldn't work. A cigar kit clip has the same inside diameter, but a larger outside diameter, so it won't work either. Unfortunately, I don't see any other kits with matching dimensions in the chart.

Regards,
Eric

seamus7227

I took a Euro/Designer clip and my trusty little dremel and modified a clip to fit and it looked way better! You are just gonna have to be creative and dont be afraid to mess up, thats what makes you better!

LeeR

I'll take a look at PSI, and also maybe modifying a clip from a Euro kit -- I do own 4 Dremels, seems I have a passion for grinding stuff! :)

I looked at my cigar pen kits first, thinking they might work, but they were much too big.

Thanks for the suggestions.

studioso

actually, I think the slimline clip will work: the clip's ring sits between the cap and the "bushing"/adapter that goes into the brass tube. it sits on a sleeve that's maybe around 1/4". I just did one this morning and by eye I think that they are the same size: I can check for sure later today.

LeeR

actually, I think the slimline clip will work: the clip's ring sits between the cap and the "bushing"/adapter that goes into the brass tube. it sits on a sleeve that's maybe around 1/4". I just did one this morning and by eye I think that they are the same size: I can check for sure later today.

I tried one slimline clip I had, and the ring appears to fit OK. The width of the clip leaving the ring was a bit too wide to fit the groove in the "bushing/adapter", but with minor trimming, should work OK.

Top Bottom