Adjusting bolt action pen

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Tiger

I've made a couple of spring loaded bolt action pens and had no problems however the third one has a nib that extends too far by approx 2 or 3 millimetres. I believe the brass tube that came with the kit was too short, anyway are there any ways of modifying this pen?

rd_ab_penman

I've made a couple of spring loaded bolt action pens and had no problems however the third one has a nib that extends too far by approx 2 or 3 millimetres. I believe the brass tube that came with the kit was too short, anyway are there any ways of modifying this pen?

You could modify the Parker refill, but would never be able to sell the pen as customer would not be able to replace the refill.
Dismantle the pen and start over.

Les

Tiger

You could modify the Parker refill, but would never be able to sell the pen as customer would not be able to replace the refill.
Dismantle the pen and start over.

Les

Thanks Les, do I will need to turn another blank?

Top Bottom