Act Quick!

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Steve78

Always wanted to try one of the JR's but I was interested in the gold trim which were sold out some time ago. I did buy a few of the Imperial pens awhile back which are on a good clearance sale. Starting to work on them. One of these days I need to setup a better photo system and post some pictures.

ed4copies

Local Chapter Manager
That is a shame..I like the Jr Emp, especially in black ti. They are sold out of almost everything available and I am stockpiling all my cash...oh well.

Good chance you will be able to find SOMETHING to do with your stockpile of cash---I never find that difficult (course, my "stockpile" of singles usually adds up to about $25, but it still is NOT hard to spend!!)

ed4copies

Local Chapter Manager
Peter,

They are almost all sold out and the price shown is normal retail. Nothing special that I could find---but then they MAY have my IP address:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

JBCustomPens

Only the rhodium/22k fountain are left in both of them. Probably limited quantities left too.

As far as I know, these will probably be the last emperors you can buy, but, I'm not sure.

keithkarl2007

Bummer. I was looking for a really high end kit for my Bog Oak Burl blanks and the black-ti would have been perfect

Top Bottom