Acrylic suppliers

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Status
Not open for further replies.

Firefyter-emt

Who are the suppliers other than the "big three"??

I know that I can get them at AZ, CSUSA, Woodturningz-(PSI), and Bear Tooth. But how about the smaller guys? Who else sells acrylic type blanks?

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

wdcav1952

Activities Manager Emeritus
Originally posted by Firefyter-emt
<br />Who are the suppliers other than the "big three"??

I know that I can get them at AZ, CSUSA, Woodturningz-(PSI), and Bear Tooth. But how about the smaller guys? Who else sells acrylic type blanks?

Ed4Copies does, but if you consider ego, he is NOT one of the smaller guys! [:D][}:)][;)][:D][}:)][;)]

DCBluesman

Passed Away Mar 3, 2016
In Memoriam
Originally posted by Firefyter-emt
<br />Yea, but he has his stuff over at AZ (or does he have more that just those?) I have used his "mother earth" blanks before and they are quite nice.

You're getting your "Ed's" mixed up. Ed Davidson (YoYo Spin) has his stuff at Arizona Silhouette. Ed Brown (Ed4copies) has a "cat"-a-logue he can email you. Ed Brown has a lot of imported blanks as well as Dawn's Poly Resin (DPR) in at least a dozen colors. Both "Ed's" have marvelous products.

Malainse

Martin (woodbin, on the site) at Wood Bin Ltd. has very nice acrylic blanks......

http://www.simcom.on.ca/woodbin/Leatherpencases.htm

ed4copies

Local Chapter Manager
Thanks for the pm, your "cat"alog will get out today!!!

And, yes, I try to sell some imports and yes, Cav, I consider myself on the high side of average!!!

Mikey

As posted above Woodpenpro sells blanks. Many are the same as the CSUSA ones, just in 3/4 round. (really nice too since they fit perfectly in my 3/4 colloet chuck for drilling) Anyway, I am doing a WPP buy over at the Penshop for blanks and pens which I assume will take off once we know for sure the new Tapa Pacifica pens are in stock and ready for shipment. For now, not asking for payment on any orders.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom