acrylic cutoffs

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Stephen

If suppliers of blanks make them approx. 6 1/4 inches long we could make two Sierra pens as an example. Just a thought. With the current length we can make two Sierras's and one comfort or one slimline pen with two blanks although matching for the comfort/slimline poses a problem. Longer blanks for a higher price of course! Consider the wastage with the existing lengths. ]

JohnU

If you cast, you could break them up into small crystal shards and drop them into a new blank. I even keep the shavings or ribbons as some have called them, from the lathe to put back into pr when I cast. I just poured one with orange shavings and will post when i get it turned.

spitfire

segments is something I though of as well but wanted to see if there was anything I was missing that I could use them for. I do a lot of sierra's with acrulic because you get 2 out of it and less waste. Thanks for the tips.

ed4copies

Local Chapter Manager
Originally posted by kent4Him

If you are still at a loss, you can send them to me.:D I'll pay postage.

I've thrown out hundreds, you want me to save them for you, Chris.

(No postage necessary, I will deliver!)

mick

Here's one thing you can do with em...:D

200831821189_tn_BaronEndofDay.jpg

Sorry I love a shameless plug....:D

Varinokid

My mom does jewelry crafts so I've saved the wood & acrylic cut offs for her so she can use them in her craft making. Ask a family member or a friend if they would be interested in having them for their crafts. Just a suggestion.

spitfire

Varinokid,
that is a good idea, the store I sell pen's in the lady makes custom jewelry maybe she will want them. What I don't want so she might not get to many. :D

Malainse

Originally posted by ed4copies

Originally posted by kent4Him

If you are still at a loss, you can send them to me.:D I'll pay postage.

I've thrown out hundreds, you want me to save them for you, Chris.

(No postage necessary, I will deliver!)

If he does not want them, I will take them... Wait for a good west wind, seal them up good and should float over in a few days....[:eek:)][:eek:)]

Top Bottom