Accelerator Spray Bottle

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

dgelnett

I have read several different threads recommending the Accelerator atomizer spray bottle. Does this give a more even spray or something? Just wondering.

I bought a gallon of the accelerator and was using the pump spray that came with it and I noticed there is a heave spray then a tapper when using this type of sprayer but it is cheap and I know I am cheap too. (looking for justification before buying)

Thanks

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

ctubbs

Mannie's spray bottle does an excellent job. It comes with a collection of spray tips so you can get anything from a stream to a mist. Use the mist for the accelerator. I wondered whether to buy the 8 or 16 oz bottle so I bought both. My Bride now owns the 16 oz one with cleaning stuff. she did kindly leave me with the 8 oz one for the shop. Next to my Woodchuck, this in my favorite pen turning tool.
Charles

Chasper

There is nothing wrong with the pressurized spray bottle, other than being a little top heavy which makes it tend to tip over, but I've always liked the little pump misters and the two I use are 2-3 years old and have pumped 4-5 gallons of accelerator.

I bought the pressurized sparyer because there seemed to be so many people recommending it. Used it 2-3 times and decided I really prefered the pump sprayers. It is now gathering dust over in a corner along with several other tools that seemed like a good idea at the time.

PenMan1

I really like Monty's spray bottle. It comes with a selection of nozzles that let's me get the spray exactly the way I want it.

It may be my imagination, as I have only had this sprayer 2 or 3 months, but accelerator seems to last longer with this sprayer.

Top Bottom