Abrasives

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

follow3

Hey All,

Where is the best place to order abrasives?
What is the best brand?

I am looking for a place to supply all of my abrasive needs in one store:
1. 2"H&L discs
2. 5" H&L discs
3. 9" H&L discs
4. 6" x 48" belts
5. Pre-cut rolls for a drum sander.
6. Wet & dry sheets

Thanks for any input and links,
Steve

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Klingspor offers a discount for IAP members, and their stuff is GOOD!!! I've ordered from them a few times, and their service is excellent, products are super, and they'll have everything you need, from an abrasives standpoint.

Paul Downes

i also give a thumbs up to Klingspors. i order the bargin boxes and have been very happy with the value. You can specify the grit sizes you want in the box (generaly) and it is all industrial grade cast off edges resulting when they cut stock down to different belt sizes. The yellow stuff is really good for turners.

follow3

Thanks Rick,

Placed an order with them for a bunch of stuff to replace all my sanding supplies that got ruined in the flood. I think I will be buying all my sanding supplies there except for pre-cut strips for my Jet 10-20 mini drum. They don't have them pre-cut, and I hate having to cut them myself.

Thanks again for the link,
Steve

Originally posted by rherrell

Yes Steve, I do use their stuff and I like them alot. I got turned on to them by a Russ Fairfield post so that should say it all.[8D]

follow3

Hey,

Got my package today.

I ordered the white line, aluminum oxide with lubricant, 2" discs for sanding pens: 220 through 600 grit.

5", white line, 8 hole discs for my DeWalt random orbit sander.

9", White line, solid discs for my combination belt/disc sander.

I also ordered some misc. supplies, like a cleaning stick and some peal and stick velcro.

The prices are very reasonable and the product seems to be AWESOME!!!.

So awesome in fact, I have contacted the manufacturer about becoming a distributer!!!

What do you guys think? Would you be interested in having am abrasives dealer right here on our very own forum?

I can tell you the product is superior to anything I have used in the past. And the prices are very competitive.

Who would be interested in ordering their abrasive supplies from here?

Thanks,
Steve

Originally posted by follow3

Thanks Rick,

Placed an order with them for a bunch of stuff to replace all my sanding supplies that got ruined in the flood. I think I will be buying all my sanding supplies there except for pre-cut strips for my Jet 10-20 mini drum. They don't have them pre-cut, and I hate having to cut them myself.

Steve

Yes Steve, I do use their stuff and I like them alot. I got turned on to them by a Russ Fairfield post so that should say it all.[8D]

follow3

BUMP

What do Y'all think? Should I setup a dealer account?

Hey,

Got my package today.

I ordered the white line, aluminum oxide with lubricant, 2" discs for sanding pens: 220 through 600 grit.

5", white line, 8 hole discs for my DeWalt random orbit sander.

9", White line, solid discs for my combination belt/disc sander.

I also ordered some misc. supplies, like a cleaning stick and some peal and stick velcro.

The prices are very reasonable and the product seems to be AWESOME!!!.

So awesome in fact, I have contacted the manufacturer about becoming a distributer!!!

What do you guys think? Would you be interested in having am abrasives dealer right here on our very own forum?

I can tell you the product is superior to anything I have used in the past. And the prices are very competitive.

Who would be interested in ordering their abrasive supplies from here?

Thanks,
Steve

Thanks Rick,

Steve

Top Bottom