Abrasives?

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Status
Not open for further replies.

scalawagtoo

I am using a new disc/belt sander, it's craftman 6" belt/9"disc.
I found a source where I can buy belts and discs by the box of ten at a good price.

I use a lot of 120 grit sheets, 220, 320, 400, 500, 600, 1500, 2500.
does anybody have a source for sheet abrasives at a good price?

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

scalawagtoo

Smoky-
I thought I had a good price. You just saved me 50% on belts and disc I could get for four dollars are 25 cents there. I'll have to use 8" instead of 9" but for a quarter a piece I'll do it.[:)][:D][:)]

Rifleman1776

Originally posted by tomwojeck
<br />I've bought a lot of stuff from Klingspor's. I haven't taken the time to compare their prices.

They are a bit high compared to others. But they do have the selection. I buy from them because they have what I need and that's easier than shopping around.

Scott

Don't forget that Klingspor's has their Bargain Boxes of belts and disks, and we have a group discount available through IAP for them that takes 10% off. Look on the main page here for the link to sign up for the group discount. If you need to order very soon, drop me an E-Mail and I'll get it sent in right away. I usually wait to get a few before I send them in, but I can do it most anytime!

Scott.

ldimick

Thanks Tom! I just placed my order. Wish I would have seen this thread earlier as I went to Woodcraft this morning and spent $4.99 on a 20' roll. At least I have enough to get through the weekend.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom